• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free file hosting needed!

B7u3A

Hi all. I need some free file hosting where I could create my own account (it would be something like online briefcase for online file storage, you know). I would like to get big disk space with 50MB file size limit at least and 1GB traffic/month at least. Only one host I ever knew about was http://uploadspider.com but it seems to be useless now, because they have about 4 days downtime and I don't know when they will be online again :confused4 So please help me to find some free hosting like this one and please don't pointing at rapidshare, megaupload or something like this. It should be able to offer me a free account with my own space. Thanks :wink2:

Try File Factory

They offer two types of file hosting. If you wish to store a file permanently on our servers, then select the first option with a 500MB limit per file. If you wish to send a file to a friend as an alternative to sending an email attachment, choose the second option. The file size limit is a whopping 1.5GB.

Once your file has been uploaded, you will receive two links; the first link you can give to your friends so they can download your file, the second link is your secret remove link which only you can use to instantly delete the file from our servers. You can email your download url to your friends, or send the details to yourself so you don't lose them.

You can upload as many files as you wish.

Free Unlimited File Hosting!

Upload a file now! You can upload as many files as you want as long as each file is 500MB or less.

After your file has uploaded you will receive a download link and a secret file remove link. You may share your download link with your friends and post it on your website.

Your file will remain on our servers forever, provided it has been downloaded at least once in the past 15 days.
File too big to email?

Want to email a file to your friend, but the file is too big to attach to a regular email? Don't flood your friends' mailboxes with huge files - send it the easy way with FileFactory.com.

Simply select the file you want to send, upload it to our servers, and enter your friends' email address. When your friend receives the email they can click the link contained within, visit our site and download the file. Files are automatically deleted after 7 days or 25 downloads.

http://www.filefactory.com/upload/

Haven't tried it yet, but according to some people it's a good one.

Let's get fingers crossed.

I meant something like my own account, where I would have stored my files and I'll download them, when I need it.

You are gonna consume a hell lot of bandwidth of your host then. Better get a paid hosting.

Thanx
2Plans.com

juz try out free hosting sites like rapidshare.de, yousendit.com and by de way wat are you gonna host ?

Rapidshare.de does not allow accounts. They only accept uploading of files. Plus, they suck when their server keeps banning me from downloading when I didnt even download a single file..

Back