• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free File Hosting by Savefile.com

SaveFile

Upload Files with Savefile
http://www.savefile.com

We have tried to develop a clean and simple file hosting site, with the most important features.
Please let us know what you think.

Upload Features
  • Easy upload of one or more files.
  • 2GB file size limit.
  • Unlimited amount of uploads.
  • Group files into folders.
  • Password protect files and folders.
  • Notification email.
  • Register (free) to get access to additional features.

Download Features
  • Easy and user friendly download pages.
  • Unlimited amount of downloads.
  • Register an account (free) to increase your download speed.
  • Download all files within a folder from one page.
  • Subscribe to a folder to be notified upon new file uploads to that specific folder.

Try us at: http://www.savefile.com

We updated our features, the changes are (permanent):

• No timer/delay, download instantly without waiting.
  • No download speed limits, download with maximum speed.
  • 2GB file size limit.

No time delay, that's nice to hear. But unfortunately many file hosting sites state the same in the beginning, and after they have a big number of registered users, they start to force a delay and ask for a payment to remove the delay. You will want to make money, believe me. And the hosting is not cheap for this kind of sites.

AboutWeb; I assure you, we will not add any delay to downloads.
Savefile is not new into file sharing, we operated 3-4 years ago (when bandwidth prices was 5-7 times higher) and was able to run with profit without a timer. There will be no difference between Savefile and the rest, if we add a timer/delay.

Savefile will add some great features to our Premium account, which will make it attractive and set it apart from the rest. Will post an update about this later.

Savefile was a very good File hosting at that time. It was one of my favorites file hosting.

Good luck.

Announcement:

Savefile have decided to offer 5 free premium account upgrades (duration: 3 months).
We only have one requirement; You need at least 50 posts, or your account has to be more than 1 year old.

The first 5 to reply get a free account upgrade!

Whatever..

I'll try this. I've PMed you with the details.

Edit: will you allow Remote Upload?

Last edited:
Announcement:

Savefile have decided to offer 5 free premium account upgrades (duration: 3 months).
We only have one requirement; You need at least 50 posts, or your account has to be more than 1 year old.

The first 5 to reply get a free account upgrade!

Ill take one, I more than meet the requirements

This is nice site for who want to hot their file on site and also for access any where in the world and also for referring other site also.

Back