• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free file host (Url and Ftp available)

kimchris

FREE file hosting service for everyone. Store your files or share with anyone. Visit http://www.sharelor.com to upload and start sharing now!

Why use Sharelor?

Totally Free. Nothing to be installed.
Unlimited numbers of uploads.
Unlimited numbers of downloads.
All file types allowed (except webscripts).
Email your files to unlimited Recipients at once.
Delete your own files anytime you would like.
Files will never be remove (unless deleted by your own or complaint receive).

this had been closed but again open.it was great.noe I am look at again looks great thanks.

Yes, very nice site! I will use it from now on but before im using Rapidshare and it suck. Great to found this one. Thanks!

Turboupload is ok but i hate so much for those annoying pop up ads on their site. Sharelor only placed google ads so is all right. Thanks and Good Speed! Already bookmarked.

Turboupload is ok but i hate so much for those annoying pop up ads on their site. Sharelor only placed google ads so is all right. Thanks and Good Speed! Already bookmarked.

Sorry but what pop up ads ? I don't get any. They used to have one but I haven't run into any lately - no ads at all with turbo. Perhaps it's a browser thing ? I use firefox with extensions that block all ads and most pop ups. :classic2:

Back