• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Fast Host, Not Much Space Needed

mau108

looking for a free fast host, no ads, about 5-10 mb max....

File size less then 500k

I am gonna host a School Project (Java Arrays) on it...
Preferebly a host that has built in subdomains...

I tried web1000 , but they are sort of a XXX host and my schools servers are blocking thier urls...

Are there any other good hosts? (tripod is slow :()

Now what the heck is a java array? I could host you if it is not JSP Servlets via Tomcat (which I know nothing about btw). :)

arrays in java hheheh

"In java terms, an array is a sequence of either objects or primitives, identified using the same name.
When you consider languages like C or C++, array is a contiguous block of memory. Java is bound to run in a secure manner. So, it always checks the boundary whenever you access a member from the array. This is in shark contrast to programs written in C++ where the behavior is undefined if you access out side the array."

Colehosting is great but kinda messed up cuz i cant create an image folder :(

i dont want to relink the images on my site , cuz its messing up...
soo any other host?
its a small site, i just need a decicated host, fast server, no ads
thats all
nooo mp3s, no warez
strictly text and smal small images...

cpanelhostz.com

I can host your project but you have to have a domain name to have subdomain access.. If you have a domain name to use. I can do this without a problem.

You'll be on a new server.
Dual PIII, 2GHZ, 1024MB ram. OC12 Connection.

Let me know.
Chris

http://www.cpanelhostz.com

Last edited:
Sorry about that mau - in my banning bad files frenzy, I accidentally disabled the creation of folders. That works now.

Back