• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free eNom resellers dom registration accounts

domres

Hello,
i have a master reseller account in enom.
If you want i can provide you this eNom reseller accounts:

1. free plan ($ 7.44 registration per domain)
2. $9.99 singup plan ($7.10 registration per domain).

All this services have the same price for every com org net info biz domain. (also both plans have cc nu bz & tv registrations with good prices (uk comming soon))
I not have many account so contact me soon by email.
Regards,
Christos

explain to me this abit more, as I am rather new to domain name stuff, I stick to designing stuff - I am quite interested in the free thing, what do I do, of get, etc :S

Thanks

yup, but here's my advice. Altought getting a domain for $7 is amazing, I've seen many of these companies go tits up lately...

Last edited by a moderator:
mekhy write:
>Altought getting a domain for $7 is amazing,
>I've seen many of these companies go tits up lately...

This is the pro of enom.
if i not provide anymore service your account can be working with the same prices direct to enom.
This is the reason who i prefer enom (with also all available options).
Also i am 2 years in domain registration reseller accounts (the latest 2 months with enom).
Regards,
Christos

Last edited:
For free? I am interested. Will I have to use third party CC service? Or is it somehow automatic. Also, if it's free, you make a cut for every domain I resell, correct? Sounds good for you too!

Yes you can use your system for credit card processing or you can use the enom system.
Also me a make some money of every domain you sell (in free plan only).
Regards,
Christos

where did you get your enom reseller plan from, and also i am interested. what do i do to sell domains with your reseller.

How much does it cost to start something like this? I just recently checked into eNom and from the e-mail I received from the, it sounded like it would cost me quite a bit of money to get started in their "free" program.

Back