• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Domains @ Register

Please correct the following errors and try again. State value contains invalid characters or invalid state
it dose that all the time how do i fix?

Dude, You must have missed my thread... Yours is a duplicate of mine :p

You made a new thread about the new offer? I thought yours expired. If yours didn't sorry, this can be closed. I thought it did.

Please correct the following errors and try again. State value contains invalid characters or invalid state
it dose that all the time how do i fix?

When you input your state don't do - New York, do NY.

Yeah, but in order to use PayPal it'll have to be verified. (which needs a credit card to complete this process)

Register is too expensive. I mean, they charge something like $24.95 to register for one year.

It did expire but people found more free offers and posted them in it again...
You are right though the first offer expired in that thread ;)

Thanks a lot for the offer .Joe. , but can people with no credit cards get one?Even if they create a paypal account,it still needs 'em to bind a card to it.

I don't know if the offer is still valid. When you put in your billing information, it asked to place my order, which was still $35.00.

It would also help if you use a proxy service for each domain, thereby signing up under a different IP address each time. :)

Back