• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE Domains @ Register.com

That's rude, I've shared a good resource... And I'm just trying to help and share over here.

Last edited:
That's rude, I've shared a good resource... And I'm just trying to help and share over here.
There's been loads of these threads ;)
I signed up, and I finally got the deal, whenever I tried previously I always got charged ~$80. I missed a letter on my domain though, forgot to check so I ordered the wrong one. Hopefully they'll let me re-register (As it says you have 5 days to get it revoked.)

There's been loads of these threads ;)
I signed up, and I finally got the deal, whenever I tried previously I always got charged ~$80. I missed a letter on my domain though, forgot to check so I ordered the wrong one. Hopefully they'll let me re-register (As it says you have 5 days to get it revoked.)
Read it,After a year you will be charged 35.00 and you cant move the domains

Read it,After a year you will be charged 35.00 and you cant move the domains
I have read it. I'm trying to get it revoked, but their support is just ignoring my request to delete the domain.
I'm sure you can transfer too, just you have to wait the normal 60 days, you can get your transfer Auth code, but you have to call them.

Last edited:
You don't need to call them. I got my transfer code a lot of time ago by contacting their email support and saying "My spoken english a-sucks".

I asked their support, I even went into the register Menu and it has the "Get Auth Code", you click it and it does a little JS popup that says "Call blahblah". I went onto live chat after having no reply to my ticket for 2 days, and I got told I had to call. I don't see the point in livechat and ticket support when they just say "call us".

Then... they just love me :p But really, i got my auth code via email support, they just verified my account and stuff.

Got them to cancel it, about 3 support tickets, 1 phone call and 2 live chats. Anyway, got told you have to renew it first before you can transfer it away, that's crap.

This is cool, I got my debit so no more paypal waits!

I only did 1 month for protection as well I code my protection in a PHP script with a C++ code that sends info to my local Police dept.

Back