• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Domains im newbish

maverik60

If you are still looking for a your name.domain, you bcan get it from breezeland.com for free :D Just signup for yourname.breeezeland.com and enjoy the free hosting with no banners or popups or popunders on your site, php, mysql, web ftp, 15 email accounts (web/pop3), control panel and more......... :classic2:

breezeland

Thank you, I can't really believe anybody is still posting on this thread, Oh well. Summary of it all, No REAL free domains, like .com .net .org, etc. However there are Free .tk cc.uk or whatever, etc. But, I dont see why anyone who want a free domain, a 4 year old could scrounge up 9 dollars a year, you seem to be able to get 50 sumtin every month for new clothes, new shoes, or whatever, why is 9 extra dollars a year so bad?
:bandit2:

To acquire a FREE domain you have to be:
american
age 14-69
graduated high school or plans to graduate highschool
is not gay (go to your local gay rights activist for a domain if you are gay)
is not a chinese born in the united states
has an existing website
has some form of legitimate id

if you fit these requirements, IM me on aim at AudioSlave455 and i will get you a .net, .com, .org, .ws, .biz, .us or .co.uk of your choice of at least 4 characters that has not been registered already for free.

Back