• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE DOMAINS! Get your own free .com name! READ-ME ^_^

Ciffs

Allo Everybody,

Im glad to announce ill be buying 3 domain names via go-daddy.com for 3 luckyish people.

The website can be anything .com .net or .org, check www.godaddy.com to see if its available.

Now, Ill say the bad part first. If I buy you the domain you have to place one banner ad somewhere on your page. But really thats not much, I mean LOL its free and its not like theres pop-ups or anything.

Also in order to even be considered for this, you have to have a website. And I need to see it. And I also need to see that there is users on that website. Actively.

((So if you have a webalizer show that to me))

Heres the application form

Code:
Name:
What the website is about:
Webalizer or Stat statistics:
Random Number between one and ten:

And yes, the random number is important incase there is too many eligible applicants.

Also, I will be buying more overtime. I just only have so much to burn right now.

Please PM all applications to me with the title "Applicant -your username-"

Enjoy!
`Ciffs

Suggestion for this. Keep the domain under your control for just in the case of they take off the banner. This way they have the ascentive to keep it on there or else you can just take the DNS pointing to yours etc.

Good luck the lucky people =)

Buy me a .com I will put you on www.igotbanned.net and www.beboxy.com

=)

Once again good luck though

I suggest 1and1 also, you will save a little.

So if I buy you a domain you'll put one of my ads on those websites? :p, and if so how can you guarantee you wont just take it off.

Name:Mitch
Current Website url:none yet just got cut off cause my webhoster stopped whit hosting
What the website is about:MMORPG Making
Webalizer or Stat statistics:300-400 visitors a day
Random Number between one and ten:7

www.rapidclan.pirohost.net said:
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.
:devious2:

Back