• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Domains at Register.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt end up using it again
Brought itexhost.com & itexhost.net from mydomain.com lol
I cant trust this as much as I try
I feel they will try to steal my domain in 320 days :(

EDIT: A thread over 6 pages that hasnt gone offtopic? Thats pretty good work :beer:

Glad to see there's another coupon code now. :)

hari123, why do you say they're fraudulent?

for me i got 1 free
and quotapanel is registered there for almost a year without issues
works fine and good

previous i registered domains, register.com hacked my all domains.
You where the one that breached the terms of the deal, You abused it, You tried to fraud them.. Your the one that screwed yourself... :devious2:
The offer works.. If you follow the rules :shame:

Last edited:
that's weird.. I ordered over 15 domains with them in 1 account.. no problems, all are active and I can use them.. and all are free.. :D

i have bought a few domains there before i knew about cheaper places, and never had a problem. i have one of the free domains from them, but, dont remember what the domain was, and havent used it yet. lol

*edit*
ah, yes, the wickedindustries.org site. going to use it as a redirect to wickedindustries.net, and hopefully be able to obtain wickedindustries.com sometime soon.

Just watch out guys, I got 6 domains and Register.com terminated them and put parking pages on all of them except the main one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back