• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by michael p bennett
if you use ur isp email you can sign up at ebay with out a credit card. i have 5 email accounts with my isp and i call one freeoffertrash@myisp.com ....hehehehehehe:D

Mike,
Could you paste the exact e-mail that ebay sent you? Like the congradulations message? That would be cool :p

If you guys really want a domain that badly, why don't you guys sign up for eBay yourselves? I mean, it's not that hard nor does it take a long time! :rolleyes:

Well that may have been ages ago...

they ask you 4 yur credit card & expiration date. could someone think of a good fake credit card number that may be in use? These guys r tricky, all I want is my 20 pts!!!

PS - (i used the ISP signup and they still want my cc)

:book: <--- Mike Bennet, No soup for you!!!

You don't need a credit card.

Just
go to cjb.net, register for a yourname.cjb.net Mail FORWARDING. then type in for email as yourname@ursite.cjb.net and it works! It worked 4 me.:biggrin2:

but i never got an email from eBay after bidding. how do i get the stupid email?:angry2:

I tried this, but when I learned what you get from it I stopped.
you get 5 megs and that its, nothing else. I'm fairly sure that you have to have your domain hosted with them...

Originally posted by Joseph89Digimon
I've e-mailed myself and registered 4 accounts, but not a single point other than from the questionare as been added. :mad:
Hah, too bad for you then, as you are trying to cheat their service, :angry2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back