• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free domain www.footynet.co.uk

I registered this domain last september but never got around to developing it. It is registered until september 2006..
www.footynet.co.uk

If there is anyone looking to create a football website then you can use this domain for free, and get hosting with Talkhost for free. (same hosting rules as everyone else)

As the domain is a .co.uk I must insist that the site you plan to create with the domain must be based on a U.K. football team or general football in UK..

Don't ask for this domain just because it's free and you plan to use it for something not football related. The site will just be taken down if you do that..

I am making this offer because I don't have time to do what I planned with the domain and I'd like someone to get the use of it instead of the domain being inactive..

If you are interested in this offer you can contact me on the forum at www.talkhost.info

Can I use it.It won't be for anything football.But I am in need of a domain bad.I will put your name on my page.

woe!!!!!!!!!

I followed the link (pritty swairy) at 10:00, and now at 11:30 i've just finished reading the other site the it had on it.
Well: all i can say is sorry, i had no clue that things like that happened with stuff like bigmailbox.com!

Ben-mr

yep it is pretty sweary so the webmaster must be kinda pissed that i forced him to remove b1gmail :)

It was not used for sending a huge amount of emails but the content of the emails were flagged as spam..

As for the nigerian 419 scammers there are many funny sites where people actually pretent to go along with the scams... Bait a mugu is one I can think of :)
http://baita.mugu.co.uk/

I will take it but I need a host too, I live in the uk ( birmingham if you need to know ). I am a football fan, and the site will be about football so dont worry about that side of things. It will take a while for me to make a good template for the site, but when its done it will be good.

My initial ideas are not to make it about one football team at first, but dedicated to alot of teams, mainly premiership teams, but if people want maybe even scottish premiership teams too. It will have updates on latest news and stuff like that. My email is yellowmc@gmail.com

PS. If there is someone out there better than me that wants it I suggest you gove it to them, your choice mate.

Yellowmc said:
I will take it but I need a host too, I live in the uk ( birmingham if you need to know ). I am a football fan, and the site will be about football so dont worry about that side of things. It will take a while for me to make a good template for the site, but when its done it will be good.

My initial ideas are not to make it about one football team at first, but dedicated to alot of teams, mainly premiership teams, but if people want maybe even scottish premiership teams too. It will have updates on latest news and stuff like that. My email is yellowmc@gmail.com

PS. If there is someone out there better than me that wants it I suggest you gove it to them, your choice mate.

You have mail.

DAMN! I obviously joined too late! I have almost finished my football site, I have a web host yet have no domain name! I hate my slowness!

I would love the domain name - it is about football teams in the south-east area of England!

This site may even spread to every England team (possibly Scottish at a later date) from Prem to Conference North/South.

Last edited:
Football is in the eye of the the viewer. It could be US football, soccer, rugby or even AFL. If you have a specific type of football in mind, then state that. "General football in the UK" could mean all of the above, depending on who moved in and what they consider football.

In my eyes, the domain name is a UK one, therefore it should be UK football - soccer. That is what my site is about, therefore that is why I have enquired about it.

Back