• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free domain transfer?

alley

Social Nutwork
NLC
Hey guys,
Anyone know of a good register that offers free domain transfers?

I want to move a Yahoo domain.

Thanks

i dont think any registrar offers a free domain transfer, they do gives u a little lower price than the actual domain price, but i dont think any quality domain registrar offers it...

Free domain transfers? Haven't seen a registrar that does so. However, a lot offer one-year extension when you transfer the domain :)

Right on ..yeah, that must have been what I was thinking of.

Thanks guys

Free domain transfers? Haven't seen a registrar that does so. However, a lot offer one-year extension when you transfer the domain :)

Though not having "free" domain transfers, I recommend using namecheap. They renew your domain for a year if you transfer it to them. :) Plus, they are cheap and reliable and have a LOT of contests.

Cool ...thanks

Though not having "free" domain transfers, I recommend using namecheap. They renew your domain for a year if you transfer it to them. :) Plus, they are cheap and reliable and have a LOT of contests.

Hi,

All registrar provides free domain name transfer but takes charges of one year domain name registration as domain transfer will also add one year to your domain name expiration..

Hi,

All registrar provides free domain name transfer but takes charges of one year domain name registration as domain transfer will also add one year to your domain name expiration..

That is commonplace. I suppose original poster is looking for something another and free of this payment for the renewal

Free domain transfer

Hello all,

Id like to know where is the cheapest domain name registration with more than one free email account?
I dont mean email forwarding, but actual email accounts. Does anyone know of any?

Thanks for sharing here with all... its really informative for all

Last edited by a moderator:
Back