• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Domain Name & Hosting will Great qualities

EggHeadHosting

Hi everyone,

Here is the new package that my company offers.

Main Features
> Disk Space 1500 Mb
> Monthly Bandwidth 10000 Mb
> Cpanel 11 Yes
> Free Hosting Manager 2.0 1 Credit
> Fantastico Yes
> RVSite Builder Pro Yes
> Virus Scanner Yes

Mail
> POP3 Accounts 5
> Webmail ( Horde/ Squirrel/ RoundCube) Yes
> Auto Responders Yes
> Spam Assasin Yes
> Email Forwarders Yes
> Email Alias Yes
> SMTP Yes
> IMAP Support Yes

Domains
> Free Domain Name .Co.Cc 4
> DNS Support Yes
> Subdomains 2
> Addon Domains 0
> Parked Domains 0

Files
> FTP Accounts 5
> Anonymous FTP Yes
> Online Disk Manager Yes
> Bandwidth counter Yes

Library Features
> PHP Support 4 / 5 Yes
> Fast CGI & CGI Yes
> Mysql 5.0.33 5
> Perl 5 5 Yes
> Python Yes
> SSI (Server Side Include) Yes
> Ruby / Ruby on Rails Yes
> Front Page Extention 2000/2002 Yes
> SSH / Shell Access Yes
> Curl Yes
> Mbstring Yes
> GDLibrary Yes
> Images Magick Yes
> Zend Optimizer Yes
> IonCube Yes
> suPHP Yes
> TomCat Yes
> Custome PHP.INI Files Yes
> Streaming Audio/Video Yes
> Free Request Library Installation Yes
> MIME Types Support Yes
> Cron Access Yes
> Private .htaccess Yes
> IP Banning Accesss Yes

Website Stats
> Awstats Yes
> Webalizer Yes
> Latest Visitors Stats Yes

All those for only one Text Link that you have to put in your website. A simple text link.

www.eggheadhosting.com

This reads like your company is the one giving out free CO.cc domains or are in some special deal with that registrar. You are NOT the ones registering domains how can you claim "Free Domain Name" in your topic here?

Spell check would of been a good idea too before you posted your offer and your website. More professional looking but thats just cosmetic.

WE DO NOT CREATE DOMAINS, YOU HAVE TO CREAT YOUR FREE DOMAIN FROM HERE THEN ENTER IT WHILE REGISTRATION IF YOU CHOOSED DOMAIN NAME AND NOT SUBDOMAIN.

Yes we do not creat the domains, it's just a referall, and like not pretty much persons know .co.cc, we do insert a link to register on it before registring with us ;)

I signed up for an account, but I am getting a lot of server errors. I can't even submit a support ticket to you because that gives me a mysql error also. The hosting seems nice, but you have lots of bugs that you need to fix.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Last edited:
Yes we do not creat the domains, it's just a referall, and like not pretty much persons know .co.cc, we do insert a link to register on it before registring with us ;)

And you completely missed the point.

You need to learn to be careful what your claims are and how you present your offer.

And you completely missed the point.

You need to learn to be careful what your claims are and how you present your offer.

When you say things like free domain, you can be sure that you will get 100 more clients, and be sure of about 50% of them will ceratinly register a free account ;)

I signed up for an account, but I am getting a lot of server errors. I can't even submit a support ticket to you because that gives me a mysql error also. The hosting seems nice, but you have lots of bugs that you need to fix.

Yes, there were some BAD errors in our Management Panel, we did installed a new one clean of errors and very simple to use you can simply get into it from http://cp.eggheadhosting.com :evilb:

When you say things like free domain, you can be sure that you will get 100 more clients, and be sure of about 50% of them will ceratinly register a free account ;)

No that's false advertising and is very illegal in the country to which the servers reside for THIS forum.

Back