• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Domain Name and Web Hosting relaunched.

enoughhosting

We have relaunched our free domain name registration and web page hosting system. The new system has upgraded features, prettier design, option to choose template and background picture.

Using our online site manager you can create 100 pages with data and images, upload 1000 images in categorized gallery, manage or store 1000 files of any type, etc.

Please read the detailed features on our website.

www.nam.cm

I agree, you need to change the title/description to that. A free domain would be a .com/.info/etc, not your host name that EVERY other host offers.

What you describe IS misleading, as people are not getting a free domain name.

I agree, you need to change the title/description to that. A free domain would be a .com/.info/etc, not your host name that EVERY other host offers.

What you describe IS misleading, as people are not getting a free domain name.

It seems that you competing hosts are looking at it in a negative view.

But if .co.cc can give a name like www.yourname.co.cc and call it a free domain what is wrong with our offer?

Our offer is infact better from a positive point of view. Here you can setup a name and website like www.yourname.nam.cm in few minutes using our online site builder. Which is very easy to use. Just like checking your hotmail or yahoo email. As its a totally online solution. No need for Ftp or Custom design learning. But we also allow html designs if some one wishes to use that feature. Still there are some limitation but that keeps the whole thing in a neat package.

To get a simple but good looking site in few minutes. With your very own nam.cm domain name.

Ok , I do agree with you, I should have called it :
Free .nam.cm Domain Name and Web Hosting relaunched.

Instead!

Last edited:
Back