• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free domain hosting.

alpha_navy

I'm getting a domain in days time..and i need a reliable host to host my domain. I expects a moderately-high traffic for the site when it's fully-establish.. so the bandwidth would b quite important for me.

Here's my request:
Minimum requirements:
250Mb webspace.
?Gb Bandwidth (as much as possible)
cpanel,php,perl,Mysql
subdomains
email accounts
ftp accounts
fantastico(It's ok if u do nt provide tis)
no ads

Apart from that, i'll definitely mention the host on my site and link the host as an appreciation for the free hosting(not ads).

anyone can offer me the above?

Last edited:
il offer you

250MB Space
10GB Bandwidth
cpanel,php,perl,Mysql
subdomains
email accounts
ftp accounts
fantastico

all i require is a link back

interested??? just copy n paste Your post and email it to admin@random-heaven.com and add to the email your:
required login:
password:
your domain:

and il tell you your nameservers and set you up!!

I can offer you hosting for your needs at smokyhosts.com .

We have the following packages that you can use without having to display any ads:
Advanced package:
Disk space::300MB
Bandwidth::3GB

AND

Power package
Disk space::500MB upgradable to 2GB
Bandwidth::2GB upgradable to 20GB

For more details regarding our packages offered, click here or you can even look into the links in my signature.

smokyhosts said:
I can offer you hosting for your needs at smokyhosts.com .

We have the following packages that you can use without having to display any ads:
Advanced package:
Disk space::300MB
Bandwidth::3GB

AND

Power package
Disk space::500MB upgradable to 2GB
Bandwidth::2GB upgradable to 20GB

For more details regarding our packages offered, click here or you can even look into the links in my signature.

thx, but i dun tink the amount of bandwidth u offer is wad i'm lookin for..sorry.

randomheaven said:
il offer you

250MB Space
10GB Bandwidth
cpanel,php,perl,Mysql
subdomains
email accounts
ftp accounts
fantastico

interested??? just copy n paste Your post and email it to admin@random-heaven.com and add to the email your:
required login:
password:
your domain:

what about my offer? the space and bandwidth is negotiable

smokyhosts said:
Well, maybe you didnt notice, but we offer bandwidth in the range of 1.5GB to 20GB (check my post)
i notice it though.. can u tell mi the requirements of upgradin the bandwidth?

Once you choose the power package (must for upgrading in terms of disk space or bandwidth), you get by default 500MB along with 5GB bandwidth. Later on for upgrading, all upgrading requirements depend upon amount of points you have in the forums. You can refer to http://www.smokyhosts.com/compare.php for more info on exact amount of points required if you want to upgrade.

smokyhosts said:
Once you choose the power package (must for upgrading in terms of disk space or bandwidth), you get by default 500MB along with 5GB bandwidth. Later on for upgrading, all upgrading requirements depend upon amount of points you have in the forums. You can refer to http://www.smokyhosts.com/compare.php for more info on exact amount of points required if you want to upgrade.
nid pts mthly? how do i get the pts?

il offer you

250MB Space
10GB Bandwidth
cpanel,php,perl,Mysql
subdomains
email accounts
ftp accounts
fantastico

required login:
password:
your domain:

That's an awesome offer! Can I avail of that, too? Thanx... :)

Back