• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Domaim

scarface

Does any one here know of any company that registers a domain name for you for free (i dont care if they place an ad on my page, if so plese respond. Anything except namezero.

Thank You

Actually..

DomainZero has now started to ask for credit card numbers so they can immediately charge you when your free year is up.

Actually......

Now they require you to either PAY for hosting or forwarding for your "FREE domain". Doesn't sound very "FREE" to me!?!?! I knew it was too good to last (DUH!!).

This maybe just for new accounts. Im using both their DNS and forwarding...both still work and I haven't been charged or contacted...

Is namedemo.com more like domainzero.com or namezero.com? Cuz namezero.com is give you crappy shit, you can't use your own nameservers. Or is it like domainzero.com, you may do anything you want with it.

Originally posted by wacky wacko
Is namedemo.com more like domainzero.com or namezero.com? Cuz namezero.com is give you crappy shit, you can't use your own nameservers. Or is it like domainzero.com, you may do anything you want with it.

Namedemo is like NameZero in which you have very little control of the domain.

Free domain

My opinion is that for all the s¤¤¤ the free domain places put on your page it isnt worth signing up unless your only intrested in the name. I think that a good URL redirect service like cjb.net dr.ag or tip.nu are good enough. There is only so much you can expect for free, and if it sounds too good to be true it is.There is always some catch or fine print somewheres.

Back