• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free DirectAdmin hosting! (Reseller and Shared, no post to host, no catches)

ReyRey

Shared Hosting:

Plan 1:
3.5 GB Space
10GB Bandwidth
10 Subdomains
10 Email Addresses
10 Everything

Plan 2:
2.5 GB Space
20 GB Bandwidth
20 Everything

Plan 3:
1.5 GB Space
30 GB Bandwidth
30 Everything

Custom:

Please contact us.

Reseller Hosting:

Plan RS1
20 domains
5GB Space
100GB Bandwidth
Unlimited everything else

Plan RS2
40 Domains
4 GB Space
150 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited everything else

Plan RS3
100 Domains
3 GB Space
200GB Bandwidth
Unlimited subdomains, email addresses, etc.

All plans can use either a domain (that you own) or yourname.reyreythemonkey.com, or, you could signup for a Uni.CC domain and tell us that.

This is ad free hosting, we wish that you would apply google ads to your sites though, to keep us running.

All plans also include DirectAdmin.

To sign up for this service, go to http://www.reyreythemonkey.com/forum and signup, post in the topic.

Last edited:
well.. i wanted to ask u one thing.. how can you offer such huge disk space.. i mean.. is your server guaranteed atleast 95% uptime? plus u should have some post requirements set.. so that people dont abuse your system..

look what has happened to AHplace.. they have such low requirements that their server is down now and again!

I just started my free hosting recently, but I have a whole lot of experience hosting people, free and paid. My server is guaranteed atleast 99.5 uptime every month. :)

If my server starts running low on space, I'll order another hard drive :)

I'm going to monitor contents of sites, (i don't mean like going into people's files if they're password protected,) like actually view the webpages, to see what they have. If I find something suspicious, I can suspend the user temporarily and ask.

I promise this is going to go good. :D

well.. i definitely hope that this is better than AHplace.com.. cze ahplace is totally unreliable.. their last downtime caused everyone to lose all the data.. and i have the feeling that it's going to be the same this time too!

anyways... so you mean to say that you have the resources to actually keep offering this kind of service? i mean.. do u have the money to keep on ordering HDDs if u run low on space?
and yeah.. incase i missed out.. can you please post the server specs here?

thanks in advance!

well.. as long as reseller is free.. it's great.. and i suggested it to be a post2host.. cze otherwise.. people just request an account and forget the forum forever.. that's just not fair!

Back