• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Dedicated server

charris

Hello Everyone,

We are giving away free 20gb of webspace away. We are operating on the latest version of apache for win xp. We currently have the latest version of php installed on the webserver. We have not yet set up ftp upload but we will do so in the future if anyone is interested in the offer please reply.

Server Hardware:

1 mb upload

1 ghz proccesor and maxtor hardrive

Charlie

You can't run a Server From your bedroom. It won't be reliable enough (Game Playing may be). This is why hosts have office and a so called home as well. Ofcorse some use Datacenters :D.

What is the connection speed anyway? (30Mbps?)

Yes of course it has a static i.p and the domain is orangesource.no-ip.org it currently is not hosting anything but we need something that we can use it for i will use it for anything as long as its legal I just want it to get used?

Cheers

Charlie

Thanks for all the advice But i will stick to what I know, But i can run suse but i want to stick to windows

my upstream is 100kb/s anybody interested in me hosting them ? :biggrin2: lol lol joking

my downstream is 989kb/s witch is good

But my god damn upstream is stopping me beeing my own server and i'm still on year contract with ntl so i can't change yet

John2006

Currently I am hosting someone mirors but you can host with me. What are you thinking of hosting how many hits do you get a month?

Charlie

Hey charris what with the server thing dude ? Whats ur upload speed and download speed? And does it have only 1 ip ?And does ur isp allow u to do what ur doing right now?

Nice offer!

But what's the catch? What's the connection speed and hardware?

If the offer is not finished yet, how long i can expect it to be online?

Back