• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Dedicated Server? For Gaming Server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ExtremisT said:
Monthly Cost = $0.0

Setup Cost - $ 100,000 Usd - Only 1 Time Fee.

LOL! do you even know what setup charge is?

With $100K I can setup atleast 20 High-end(Quad-processor, 4GB-Mem, 1TB space) servers or buy co-located Servers(2) for 10 Years.

Last edited:
LMAO... Man, I love you guys asking for unreasonable things for free, it really makes my day. Is that Roflcopter still floating around?

I do have a small server at my house that I can co located for you at Dallas, TX and you can run it as a gaming server you will pay me $25 month rent for the server and co location for the server $49 a month.

The server is P4 2.0 Ghz
512 MB Ram
40 GB space
500 GB bandwidth
total a month: $74 a month

that might be the cheapest you can find on the internet. but I dont think you can find free ones like other said.

Last edited:
I'll give you free dedicated server :)

Price: $0/month*

* = After one second, you must pay the full charge price + $1/10 minutes for labor fees.

Last edited:
Ok guys, this topic is really old - December 31st, 2004, 12:56 - so why are you still posting these sarcastic messages. The person that started the topic probably isn't reading anymore. We get the point. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back