• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Dedicated Server? For Gaming Server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manzi

Anyone Know Where to get a FREE ! NO COSTS AT ALL Dedicated Server For Gaming? Ive Never Found One And Dont Know IF they exist...if anyone offers them please PM me my gaming clan im sure is willing to put a text ad on our site or something we might be able to work out a deal? Doesnt Matter What country its located in as long as it can support a gaming server. Anyone...Anyone

Thank You and Hope I get Someone To Reply with what i ask for :)

Manzi said:
Anyone Know Where to get a FREE ! NO COSTS AT ALL Dedicated Server For Gaming? Ive Never Found One And Dont Know IF they exist...if anyone offers them please PM me my gaming clan im sure is willing to put a text ad on our site or something we might be able to work out a deal? Doesnt Matter What country its located in as long as it can support a gaming server. Anyone...Anyone

Thank You and Hope I get Someone To Reply with what i ask for :)
I dont think you will ever find a free dedicated server sorry if there were everyone would want them however they cost hunderds od dollars

Ok, I will get you a free dedicated server in exchange for you putting 15 banner ads on each one of your pages, not your piddly little text link

[/sarcasm]

okay, tell you what
I will give you a free 8 slot dedicated server, in exchange for:

99999 Gmail Invites
17393 bars of Chocolate Candy
and your Soul.

[/sarcasm]

In all honesty, I think it would be much better if you just bought something or ran it from home. On ther other hand some of you are being very inmature beating on this guy, even iff he's making an almost impossible request.

Ive Never Found One And Dont Know IF they exist.

We are just telling him that they don't.

Someone has already said they cost hundreds of $s, so he is being very unrealistic

eh i figured i could find someone willing and make a deal

And as I hinted at in my post, a text ad isn't going to make anyone spend $$$ on a server for him.

Clearly...I'm not sure how much you know about dedicated servers or the web hosting business, but asking for a free dedicated server is like asking for 100-500 dollars a month for free. I remember in the good old days when you were lucky to find a host that provided 50mb webspace and 1gb bandwidth with little or no ads on your site, and people have started to ask for 500mb space and 20gb bandwidth for free as well as free resellers and now dedicated servers...and as for someone posting earlier about there never having free dedicated servers...people thought there weren't going to be free resellers but there are, so why not? It may come in the near future at the rate people are giving this stuff away...

Maybe... if someone runs it from home...
I'd love to pay a 1 time set up fee and get dedicated hosting for life!

LOL! I wonder what would be the cost of maintaining up a home based dedicated web/storage/game service...
...Sky-rocketing!...mind-boggling!

Hohaha Lmao U Want Dedicated For Free?

Hmm ... I Can Offer

Monthly Cost = $0.0

Setup Cost - $ 100,000 Usd - Only 1 Time Fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back