• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free custom plans, read for details!

nice_dude

I'm offering free hosting for any legal sites, Please if you interested in hosting on my fast server PM me with how much space you need and bandwidth and we'll work something out as i set up your account.

I host larger sites, though i'll host anybody as long as it's legal content.

I need a little info on the site you'll have okay

:beer:

www.freewebtalk.org but PM me

Last edited:
Per the rules, please post a URL to your service/server or thread will be deleted.

Show me where it says that for offers, i see this for replying to a customers request but not offering..

Sure it was there but the structure of the forums has been changed I think. But even so it is courtious.

I'd like to see the no PM only rule invoked, unless necessary.

Show me where it says that for offers, i see this for replying to a customers request but not offering..

When you reply to a customer thread, that is an offer. This is not exempt from that rule as it is still an offer of hosting.

If we don't post URLs, this is what happens; we have duplicate users providing hosting for the same hosting sites that have been banned previously and the community themselves cannot verify that the webhost is credible or not. Its not a situational rule, its an all-the-time thing and I was nice enough to only warn for this normally always-infraction filled offense.

I just give information about my own domain description to Nice_nude Pm, and now I wait it your responed.

thank's
ponselwap

Last edited:
I already sent you a PM with a read receipt and it appears that you've read it but you just ignored it! I didn't get any reply! :doh!:

Back