• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free cPanel WebHosting !

ExoWorks

ExoCrew has been offering free web services since 2002. Many services were added, many were dropped, free webhosting was one of them. It was available at the beginning but was later stopped.

The good news is that we are offering free Ad supported web hosting yet once again.

Features
» 200 MB Min, 2000 MB Max Space +
» 1000 MB Min, 20,000 MB Max Transfer +
» PHP
» Short URL: YOURNAME.xif.biz OR xif.biz/YOURNAME/
» 1 mySQL Database
» cPanel 9
- 5 mail accounts ( USER@YOURNAME.xif.biz )
- 1 additional ftp account
- 1 additional subdomain (sub.YOURNAME.xif.biz)
» 1 top 480x60 banner

+ - It depends on what kind of a site you have. Once accepted, you'll be able to use the bandwidth and space upto the max limit.

Requirements
» A complete website, we are not going to accept sites which are under construction.
» 50 Daily visitors at least.
» Your website needs to be completely in English.
» You'll have to remain active participant of our Community Forums.

Only serious websites will be accepted, we are not looking forward to host any FORUM ONLY website.

Please post your applications over here:

http://forums.exocrew.com/index.php?act=ST&f=9&t=3146

Yes, we do accept blogs. We need a statistics screenshot for your website if you have any monitoring service, its not compulsory though.

well.. i think it's just a matter of personal taste, I like blogs and I won't go against those who don't like it... Freedom of choice :D

Back