• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free cPanel Webhosting! Up to 2.5GB/50GB with PHP/MySQL/Email and much more!

Trel

Zen
NLC
Lifelesspeople.com is proud to offer the following:

Up to 2.5GB of Disk Space and 50 GB of Data Transfer with our L2Power Plan!

Use your own domain! We can host any domain issued by the ICANN. This includes domains registered with registrars such as Namecheap or Godaddy.

Prefer a subdomain? Choose from any of these subdomains!

Up to date server side scripting and database services:
----------------------
PHP4: 4.4.9
PHP5: 5.2.9 w/PDO and MySQLi support
PHP6: 6.0.0-dev
Perl: 5.8.9
Python: 2.5.2
Ruby: 1.8.6
MySQL5: 5.1.34
PostgreSQL: 8.3.7
SSI
----------------------

Easy to use control panel powered by cPanel featuring our own custom skin!
Easy to understand website statistics via Awstats and Webalizer!
POP3/IMAP/SMTP email support.
Webmail programs including RoundCube, Horde, and Squirrelmail.
Antispam measures including reverse domain lookup, addresss verification, use of RBLs and much more!
Spam Assassin with tweaked custom rulesets featuring a Spam Box Catchall!
Rock solid service and support.
cPanel Pro support featuring Image Manager, Stats Configuration, and Leech Protect!
Easy to use WYSIWYG editors integrated into the control panel! (See here for more information.)
Full crontab support featuring advanced UNIX style and easy to use modes to control your cronjobs!
Parked and Addon Domains so you can host multiple websites on your account!*
Weekly and monthly local backups of your data!
99.99%+ recorded network uptime (See our server uptime statistics here: Uptime Statistics)

* - Domain Accounts Only

For a tour of our easy to use control panel take a look at our many flash tutorials here: L2P Flash Tutorials.

I've read everything here and I want to know more!

No problem at all! Please visit our Pay by Post(tm) Webhosting Information Page for more information.

Note: Forum participation is required to be eligible for our services.

Last edited:
We want to hear from you!

What do you like or dislike about our services? Are you having any problems? We want to know!

Thank you in advance for your feedback!

If you want anyone to register on your forum, don't use as "400 PBPP/month", need exactly how much posts need for keep hosting live.

Hi hcllov3h,

Thank you for your feedback.

I can see where there would be confusion about our Pay by Post points system when most providers ask for a specific number of posts. There was also a problem with the links leading to a page with all the information about Pay by Post points (you can find it here).

Our Pay by Post points system awards points based on the content of your post (among other things) rather than just counting the number of posts you make. That means you can make as little as 7 posts per month to maintain an account. Your friends can also help by signing up under your hosting group to earn Pay by Post points to apply towards your monthly requirement. Divided by two or three people, the L2Play account would only require a handful of short posts per person to maintain the account. :)

You also earn Pay by Post points for starting a popular thread that gets numerous replies as you are awarded points for each reply to your thread as well as rewarded for starting new threads (within the rules).

I hope this helps clear up our Pay by Post system for those interested in hosting with us. We may do things a bit differently, but I think the system works quite well. :)

Last edited:
i want to make a tutorial forum (only tutorials), that's why am looking for a forum hosting.
and i like ur "L2Power" plan. can i get this one?
-==[Pay by Post system]==-
how much post required/month for "L2power"?
bit more advice will helpfull.

Personally, I don't much like the PBPP get converted.
Because someone may not have time to make posts a week or the like.
As a result, it can't continues to use their hosting.

Back