• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free cPanel webhosting! No Forced Ads/PHP/MySQL/Perl/CGI/FTP! Up to 10000MB/100000MB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entrants to date:
JalapenoJelly, InteractAsia, Ocore, supermonkey, ZombieMatt, excelsior, adamr, ranvier, tpirfan83, Syanto,
abush, _volt_, Wojtek, cloudandrain, ace0, phuckedup, Robin Lee, Kitsune Devil, and Resshin.

Sorry ThE oNe11, you need 5 posts in order to enter. Shouldn't be too hard to get three more posts. ;)

Entrants to date:
JalapenoJelly, InteractAsia, Ocore, supermonkey, ZombieMatt, excelsior, adamr, ranvier, tpirfan83, Syanto,
abush, _volt_, Wojtek, cloudandrain, ace0, phuckedup, Robin Lee, Kitsune Devil,
brian015, and Resshin.

ThE oNe11, I meant here on Freewebspace.net. :bandit2:

Entrants to date:
abush, _volt_, Wojtek, cloudandrain, ace0, phuckedup, Robin Lee, Kitsune Devil,
brian015, ThE oNe11, RapidGaming, and Resshin.

Don't sweat it, I may change the contest up.. divide up the time into two parts and give away two domains instead.

Still considering that one. :chinese2:

Originally posted by LifelessHost
Don't sweat it, I may change the contest up.. divide up the time into two parts and give away two domains instead.

good idea:applaudin

Originally posted by LifelessHost

Heh.....good idea.

I really don't like this host..they won't host simple pages, like a guild website in PHP-Nuke..which I'm sure many people need.

*Sigh*

I really don't like this host..they won't host simple pages, like a guild website in PHP-Nuke..which I'm sure many people need.

*Sigh*

I'm sorry you feel that way but, it still will not change our position. :p

Entrants to date:
abush, _volt_, Wojtek, cloudandrain, ace0, phuckedup, Robin Lee, davebali, Kitsune Devil,
brian015, ThE oNe11, RapidGaming, and Resshin.

Originally posted by MoT

*Sigh*

Indeed, if you want to do that, there are LOTS of hosts out there for you to do that. Don't use Lifelesshost for these simple things.

Well I'm sorry to say we can't accept everyone that requests hosting services from us.

If your request hasn't been accepted or denied yet, PM me with your forum username (on my forum) and I'll look into it.

Hope this helps! :applaudin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back