• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free cPanel Hosting Required, LARGE requirements, will pay back via ads etc.

Refrozen

I have a site, that has just become hostless, because I used 5gb / month bandwidth, and was on a free host, I do not yet have enough money to purchase hosting that will give me what I need, so I am looking for someone who could host my Search Engine and File Uploader and News Site (all one site) for free, for a while, it currently uses about 1gb storage, and 5gb bandwidth, I will gladly put 'Hosted By' ads on my pages if you want.

If you can provide this, I will be in sincere debt to you, and you could please contact me at REFROZEN []at[] GMAIL []dot[] COM. Thank you,

I also need nameservers for my www.refrozen.com domain name which I will be pointing at the site.

Thanks a LOT!

Edit: By the way, everything is legal, and the file uploader is moderated. I was getting between 500-1000 hits per day, increasing by approximately 50 hits per day. But, since I went hostless, I will have lost all my regular visitors, so I will need to rebuild up that number. And, if you want? I will give you a gmail invite? :D
I will definately need the hosting for at least a month, probably 2-3 months, hopefully you can assure me you will be around that long or at least give me a chance to backup before you disappear

Last edited:
andrewb said:
that' gonna be hard to get!
I know, I was hoping I could find someone who just ran a website, and had some left over resources, not neccisarily a free web host.

Back