• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free cPanel Hosting - No Ads, No Forum Posting Required!

hey hex are you the only one running dynamized? because it seems so which is why i am thinking of withdrawing my application because i was hoping my account info would be sent but at if you still want i shall wait. sorry if it is any inconvenience.

Yes, I am the only one running Dynamized right now. I do have a couple guys that are ready to aid me, but for right now, I'd just rather make sure things are done right.

If you're going to use the space, I have no problem creating your account. If you don't think you'll use it, you can give me your application ID and I cam mark it for deletion.

Last edited:
i would definately use the space im just concerned how long it will take to set up but then again you are currently a one man show.

great :)

great deal man!.. but one thing though i couldn't fill my site description for 100 words so my apologies for the lame description :)

Back