• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Cpanel Hosting - Instant Activation

Status
Not open for further replies.
@_@ whoa! lots of good stuff, but when I went there I was too late....SETUP FEE! Nooooooooooo!

Oh well my search continues....

Originally posted by Seto
@_@ whoa! lots of good stuff, but when I went there I was too late....SETUP FEE! Nooooooooooo!

Sorry about that... We had to add something to the acounts to weed out the bogus domains. Domain hosting to some would mean http://me.yousite.com.

This was the only way we could get people to signup with real domains.

Anyway, $4.95 isn't bad for a one time fee for hosting without any banner ads.

Thanks for the comments,
Chris

Originally posted by Seto

Considering Cpanel costs atleast $30 a month(to add ontop of your server), I think the price is fair.

this should be in the hosting offers forum because a setup fee isnt free so this isnt free.This is the free hosting offer forum.

Free = No fee of any kind
:D

c_c not fair, at all... not funny... U_U and my site is a good one too, my search continues ((runs away cring)<==just kidding) ^_^;;

lol than to think of it I was considering signing up when it was no setup fee, but it was like 1 AM at night so I thougt I'll sign up next morning, and next morning suddenly there was setup fee haha ;)

If I got one for free (without the setup fee) already, do I get to keep it or do I still have to pay the setup fee?

Notice: We are now charging a one time setup fee of only $4.95 though paypal.com. Once your payment has been made, You will be transferred to the Instant Account Activation Page where your account will be instantly setup in about 2 minutes

note: Isn't TOTALLY free

Originally posted by ibfw
Notice: We are now charging a one time setup fee of only $4.95 though paypal.com. Once your payment has been made, You will be transferred to the Instant Account Activation Page where your account will be instantly setup in about 2 minutes

note: Isn't TOTALLY free
If you even bothered to read the thread, it has already been mentioned. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back