• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free cPanel hosting: Coupon - FREEFORLIFE

Status
Not open for further replies.

cergo

cergohosting.co.uk are offering freepackages to all new signups before 5th Febuary 2008!

These "free for life" offers mean that it is free until..

A. You breach our terms of service
B. Are suspended
C. Account is inactive for 45 days

Other then this the free promotion will be recurring until you wish to end it.

We have Shared and Business plans available for $0 per month
Coupon: FREEFORLIFE

Free SHOUTcast for life
Coupon: SHOUTCAST

Try one month free before you buy
Coupon: TRYTODAY

We use the industry standard cPanel 11 with php4 and php5 running. Shell access if available along with Frontpage, webmail and all the usual bundles. Fantastico is active on all packages at no extra costs.

We dont require ads, posts or any other form of payment for free offers.

We have great customer support, uptimes and script assistance!

Take a look today

http://www.cergohosting.co.uk

Why are the codes only "one-time discount" why advertise "FreeForLife" whe they aren't...

Same with the shoutcast ones...

They arnt, they are recurring.. the only one which is one time is the TRYTODAY which is clearly said to be a one month trial..

i ordered a shoutcast plan with the coupon when they send me my data, it said package cancelled that means my order was rejected?how i get it working?

I signed up with no problems. I got an invoice for $0 due, and got another one seconds later saying the $0 balance had been paid. Online support was lightning quick and the cpanel interface looks gorgeous. This is free hosting done right for however long it lasts.

I've just tried to order a shoutcast package, and can't get it to work. Your billing software is screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back