• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free cPanel Hosting! Amazing uptime and great support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mega-LOL

Whats the excuse this time? This is the second week in a row that the site has been down, and seeing how its Friday you arent likely to get it back up again til mid next week.

Stop advertising the "Amazing Uptime & Great Support" as its clear you have neither

Guys,

my company works alongside hostoast and they have had a few issues at the datacentre not the host so be nice.

its NOT there fault!

I know, this is not my fault at all. I have to say that OVH are the worst datacentre I've ever used. I'm going to stop advertising until I know that I can live up to what I advertise. Sorry.

"FibreNetworking" is not me. It's Jamie.

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I've had several problems with OVH, not just with my Dedi's.

Guys,

my company works alongside hostoast and they have had a few issues at the datacentre not the host so be nice.

its NOT there fault!

Hmmm, funny how the one post is in defense of a host, but nothing else. It is their fault.

I know, this is not my fault at all. I have to say that OVH are the worst datacentre I've ever used. I'm going to stop advertising until I know that I can live up to what I advertise. Sorry.
It is your fault. You claimed you were testing some exploits, they shut you down. That isnt their fault. You go down again, same explanation, but there is likely a LOT more to it then that. I d have a hard time believing that for a year you were great, then less then week after registering here you are now down twice. If their servers are really that bad, you do a chargeback and get new ones, simple as that. I am sure the overselling plays a nice part in all this and abuse from clients. Regardless, your clients still deserve to have their websites up and active. I would hate to be you with refund requests.

Clients have already recieved refunds, regardless of if they asked for them or not. I agree, it isn't fair for them to be down. But, the problem is, our server is down. We have no explanation for it, we don't know what the problem is, and OVH aren't even answering support tickets and phone calls. It's out of my hands, everything is down, SSH, so I can't even try and get in to fix it. The only option I have, is it Chroot in, and completely re-install the OS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back