• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free cPanel+Fantastico Deluxe Hosting

There are two main reasons, first is that we can't properly review non-English sites (and our upstream provider is very strict about legal stuff), and second is that our advertising sponsors do not support non-English content.
There are lots of free hosting providers who don't have such a restriction, just check other offers on this board/site.

Thanks.
AddYour.net

Just wanted to say I just signed up with these guys. Very fast host, and nice Cpanel. Thanks to them for providing this excellent service. Very generous bandwidth and storage.:)

generalplot said:
Just wanted to say I just signed up with these guys. Very fast host, and nice Cpanel. Thanks to them for providing this excellent service. Very generous bandwidth and storage.:)
You are welcome =)

Seems like you have a pretty good service here. I guess the user can add domains after he signup with the free subdomain

The one thing that worries me is that a few hours ago, my site started getting a 502 Bad Gateway error, and it's still there. I looked up the error and it turns out this is a congested server (high traffic) error. I hope this isn't too common here.:S

Last edited:
Back