• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Clan Hosting

MattS12290

Hi, I am looking for some hosting for my clan. I wanted to have a youtube type script, so i will need ffmpeg compatibility, and mysql databases and stuff. I have my own domain (no subdomain wanted). Here are some specs I am looking for:

4 gb space
7 gb bandwidth
mysql
php
cpanel

It's for my clan, so fast would be good :).

Thanks in advance,
Matt

I suggest you post one of the requirements as 600mb file size limit... but I doubt you'll find any free host with those sort of requirements. I suggest you turn to paid hosting. :)

Why don't you just have action shots of the kills instead?
The best way would be post it up on youtube. Having a host with 600mb file upload limit can be really hard to find. And if you want something free, you might be out of luck.

Youtube only hosts 50 MB. Your best option is to get a host like 250 MB space, 2 GB and use file2you.net or another file host for your users to download the file.

You can check out GelliHost.com for your space and bw requirements, although we do not allow 600 mb file size limit and , I assume, most free hosts also won't allow.

Back