• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Cell Phone Boosters!!!!!!!!! Improve your cell phone reception FREE!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I live in "The Evergreen State" (Washington) and they honestly come in handy here. I can drive through trees and keep talking with one of these, and I could never do that before.

Pretty well.. it works best if you put it inside the phone next to the battery, or, as illustrated on the site, you can stick it to the outside of the phone on the battery panel. That works too. There will be less static in places where you might normally lose a conversation when you're driving. It doesn't improve clarity/remove static 100% but it's improves things quite a bit.

I agree; glad you feel that way. I assume several sold for $20 when they were for sale on TV last year; it's a bit like how most tech gadgets go. A bit pricey when they start out, but now that they've been around for awhile the prices have gone way down.

Originally posted by Ted Sindzinski
In that case it's worth 3 bucks...
Just like what's quoted on their page: "NOTE: There is a $2.99 shipping/handling fee on each Free Cell Phone Booster"

Umm.. yep, the total including shipping/handling is $2.99 so I think that's what he meant. :classic2:

I've heard these things can add a slight improvement to analog cell phones, but do they improve signal strength at all for PCS phones and do they work with the Motorola Timeport which doesn't have the same design as the phones they advertise it with?

These work on almost all, if not all, phones out there. I know for sure it works on analog and tri-band phones. I've never heard anything about a person using it on a CDMA or a Timeport but it shouldn't hurt anything, and you've got nothing to lose except the shipping/handling fee.

Back