• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Banners

Pablo

yes i wanted to make some free banners, so here i am. Plz if u r interested, post here saying the banner sizes. Of course post about the banner theme, colours, and if u have any pic u want me to include, post it too. U have also to post the site name of course, and everything u consider MUST be in the banner. :biggrin2: If ur site is actually online and working, post the link :coolmusic

Thanks alot. here's what i want,
468x60 banner
For www.webplazahosting.com
Name: WebPlaza Hosting Solutions
Colors: same as layout.
The words could be like, 'Quality Web-Solutions' & 'Dedicated Servers Starting at $54.00'
You could put something with 99.5% uptime.

The overall theme should be about Dedicated Servers.

Again Thanks alot. :applaudin

If you need to contact me: admin[at]webplazahosting.com

ok, i made 2, it was kinda difficult coz of the theme, i mean, no pics, no logo, but well, this is wot i could do.
1.jpg

2.gif

oh and if someone is gonna ask for a banner, plz remember that u can also ask for top banners, look this was my first top banner for a friend:doh!: of course, i think i have improved in top banners work :p
http://files.deviantart.com/f/2004/09/7/0/bannertop2v2.gif

Hey there

Could you make 4 quick banner for me please?
3 for AllPoem.com and one for Free-Msn-Emoticons.com

banner1:
www.AllPoem.com
468x60
colors as website
text: Love poems and Romantic Poetry!

banner2:
www.Free-Msn-Emoticons.com
468x60
colors as website
text: Newest MSN Emoticons and smilies for free!

banner3:
www.AllPoem.com
468x60
bgcolor="#F7F0FC"
membership theme
text: Click HERE for a FREE AllPoem Membership!

banner4:
www.AllPoem.com
120x600
bgcolor="#FCF0FC"
membership theme
text: Click HERE for a FREE AllPoem Membership!

I'll include a link to your website in my links section :)

Thanks Pablo

ok man i`ll c wot i can do
i`ll post the link to my site later, when its online, im waiting the server`s confirmation mail, then all i have to do is upload it, coz i have already made it :D thank u!!

Great! :)

one 468x60 left :)

Your building your porfolio? or got too much spare time? or just to practice?

just to practice, i have nuttin to do coz im waiting the server`s confirmation mail to upload my page so.....im doing some banners now :d lol
of course, when i upload my page, i will continue doing banners, but u will have to request for them there, it will be a phpnuke powered site with a theme modified by me :coolmusic

Originally posted by Pablo
just to practice, i have nuttin to do coz im waiting the server`s confirmation mail to upload my page so.....im doing some banners now :d lol
of course, when i upload my page, i will continue doing banners, but u will have to request for them there, it will be a phpnuke powered site with a theme modified by me :coolmusic

Hmm,

Could you read the following topic and see if you can help? :)

http://mtxis.com.ve/forum_viewtopic.php?2.351

I'm still looking for More banners and more Options :)

yes sure, ill do it tomorrow, i need to get some sleep :p

and finally, the last one :applaudin

http://www.bonedaddy.net/Pablo21/banners/5.gif

by the way, i made this ferrari thing for me, tell me wot ya think about it

p22345.jpg

Yay :p

I'm a Car Fan too, maybe tomorrow you can make one for me too?...

BTW; if you need free hosting :callme:

Please Join my Forums and tell me your Username so I can ask you later tomorrow :applaudin

Tu hablas español cierto?

Saludos

sip, hablo español :coolmusic

oh and i have registered in ur forum, my username is Pablo, y do u want me to be registered there? do u want me to post the banners there when i finish them?

oh and about the hosting, yes im looking for a reliable one, for uploading my phpnuke page, of course i need mysql database and php support. A good b/w too. if u cant give that to, i dont have prob, but i just answered ur question. Thx u for everything in advance :applaudin

Pablo, te equivocaste :p

Te registraste en MTXis.net donde yo trabajo, la idea era que te registraras en mtxis.com.ve :eek:

Si puedes lo haces Mañana te parece?

Y si te voy a alojar en mi Servidor Personal (mtxis.com.ve) :D

Saludos,
Francisco

uy disculpame :p
bueno me registre en la q me dijiste, mi nombre de usuario es Pablo
la verdad q sigo ahora porq estoy muy aburrido y no tengo muchas ganas de irme a dormir :)
bue decime q debo hacer ahora :coolmusic

uy disculpame :p
bueno me registre en la q me dijiste, mi nombre de usuario es Pablo
la verdad q sigo ahora porq estoy muy aburrido y no tengo muchas ganas de irme a dormir :)
bue decime q debo hacer ahora :coolmusic

Ahh ok :)

Bueno si quieres responde ese Post en los Foros, y si quieres comienza a diseñar no es problema :)

BTW; Tienes dominio? si es asi dime para decirte los DNS

~Francisco

no, no tengo dominio, por eso es q cuando buscaba host no me meti en el tuyo, porq buscaba alguno q te de un subdominio o algo de eso, asi q bue, no te preocupes, ya voy a encontrar otro :) y con respecto a los banners, yo te los voy a hacer, pero dame tiempo, son las 3:20 am aca jajajaja :coolmusic

H i mate could u do me one.

Size:468x60
Colours:Blues and whites
Text: Japanese Register,
The online japanese performance car community
Pics:I will sent u one shortly!
Site Name:Japanese Register

Cheers Gord

Back