• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free All Free

Help? I don't see you asking for help, just advertising your warez? :confused2

Originally posted by Techwarez
Im still looking for more free space for my board

I belive with that phrase he's inquireing he's looking for a free host to host his BBS off of, not simply spamming his site which is actually just a Bulliten Board and not an actually website.

Re: Re: Free All Free

Originally posted by rapmaster

I belive with that phrase he's inquireing he's looking for a free host to host his BBS off of, not simply spamming his site which is actually just a Bulliten Board and not an actually website.
:rolleyes:
(sorry just had to do that)

Er, at the bottom of the *cough*warez*cough* BB, why does it say "Powered by Dynamic Forums BB (Modified BB Board)" when the link clearly points to YaBB.pl? Sure, it's modified, but it's still powered by YaBB.

you people are still bableing on about this site? Its a crappy forum. Not a site. These people arn't event professionals. If they were they'd be doing all the trading through IRC which is faster and more relyable than http or FTP downloads. This topic is stupid and should be closed.

Back