• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Adult Forum Host Needed

EveMatteo

Hey there! I'm a webcam model, and would like to create a forum where I can interact with the members away from the pressures of the camsites.

Most of the forums I've seen specify in their TOS that adult content is not allowed. While I don't plan on my forum being centered around adult content, with all the users coming from an adult entertainment site, I do need to allow the conversations to go naturally. Thus, I'm well aware that adult conversations will happen.

I'm not sure exactly how much space I will need; I've never actually designed a forum before. I'd like it to allow images to be uploaded and youtube videos to be embedded. I was with adultforumhost.com but they seem to have died (trying to log into my forum yields a white page with the simple text "Working, have a cup of coffee". I checked out the support forum, have the same problem there, and the last post is from March 2012, which is around when I remember first hearing about my forum giving people problems (I was auto-login at that time). I moved away from trying to do a forum, but would like to start it back up.

I am willing to join up with a place that has small spaces for free but needs me to pay to get more space. As long as the initial space will be enough for the first six months to a year. I anticipate few pictures in the beginning, and lots of text.

Thank you!

Do you have your own domain?

I am willing to host you on my server in Germany, what about 10gb of diskspace with 100gb of monthly bandwidth?

There are only a few websites on that server and it has cPanel. Most of my sites have adult content.

I am no longer a webhost tho, just a webmaster. its up to you.

I do not have my own domain at this time, though eventually I do plan on building an entire website. For now, I can't afford to spend any money on it. This is part of my effort to change that.

Back