• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Accounts

BTW .. do u all have domains ???

Sadly I don't at the moment. I don't really want to buy one unless the web site becomes fairly good. Please could I use a subdomain and then I can use a redirection service.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by cdudeuk18
BTW .. do u all have domains ???

cos ... my domain is webhostit.co.uk .... so a sub would'nt be very good .....

yes I have a domain....soon.....maybe today, or else it will be tomorrow :D

I need it for my Forum Software, and it's Burning Board 1.1.1, or IkonBoard 3.01...I haven't decide this yet because it depends of host. First need PHP/MySQL, second CGI-BIN :D
No bandnwith eater, working mostly summertime because it's related to thunderstorms and weather.

What do u need it for ?

Last edited:
Originally posted by ClyderMan
I need it for my Forum Software, and it's Burning Board 1.1.1, or IkonBoard 3.01...I haven't decide this yet because it depends of host. First need PHP/MySQL, second CGI-BIN ;D
No bandnwith eater, working mostly summertime because it's related to thunderstorms and weather.

plz pick burning board - ikonboard is more of a data-transfer eater.

Originally posted by 90minutes

Sadly I don't at the moment. I don't really want to buy one unless the web site becomes fairly good. Please could I use a subdomain and then I can use a redirection service.

Thanks in advance.

Thats fine .

I see your free hosting has succes, for those who currently aren't surfing the forum, bad luck..... :D

maybe you should ask them to give a preview of their site, and then you chose 10 sites out of them withn the best design or so...don't know but it's quite unfair I think

but don't listen (euh I mean read) to what I say....I'm just a boy surfing around :D

No problems, it has been no:1 on my list ;)

I know free domains, but tell you first after heard cdudeuk18 oppinions?
Please read my PM mail to you :)

plz pick burning board - ikonboard is more of a data-transfer eater.

Originally posted by ClyderMan
No problems, it has been no:1 on my list ;)

I know free domains, but tell you first after heard cdudeuk18 oppinions?
Please read my PM mail to you :)

i've answered

Back