• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE 600 MB/20 GB hosting account! 2.8 GHz Pentium IV servers!

killaH

I am offering a 600 MB space and 20 GB transfer monthly account. These are my requirements however:

- Must have an existing site
- Must have a minimum of 150 unique visitors every day. Traffic can not be Asian
- Site must be in English
- Small ad or popup required to be placed on every page. However, considering the large amount of space and transfer you get, this is a very small price to pay.
- Site must be updated regularly
- No kids with sites please (minimum age 16+)
- No illegal materal (warez, mp3 and so on)

Please post here if you need a hosting account along with contact details, user and pass.

Last edited:
iesky said:
I have already sent PM to give to you, please pass my application, thank you very much. :)

You need an existing site, and the site you wanted hosted is in Chinese. As I said, I do not host Chinese sites, or sites with Asian traffic. Sorry.

Please do not contact me if you are not 100% sure you can meet ALL of these requirements. These applications will be rejected and declined.

Hi 1
I'm have my Domain and I'm 17 ! my site has more than 300 visitor aday !
it's an offical website for a famous singer " ARabic one " and my ste in English....

Hi 1
I'm have my Domain and I'm 17 ! my site has more than 300 visitor aday !
it's an offical website for a famous singer " ARabic one " and my ste in English....CAn I get one ?!

Back