• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free 5MB Space For Websites With Content

KBC

NLC
NLC
Hi people...

I'm willing to offer a small bit of space for people who are in need of hosting for their small personal webpages.

As a prerequisite, your website must have content and serve some purpose. Forum only are a strict no-no. :smile2: The usual rules apply, no portal / cms based websites and no IRC scripts are permitted. One would receive:

----------------------------------------
• 10MB Web Space
• 1 24/7 FTP Account
• 1 MySQL 4.0.15 Database
• phpMyAdmin 2.5.2 Support
• Perl 5.6.1 Support
• PHP 4.3.1 Support
• FrontPage Extentions
• 150MB Monthly Transfer
• CPanel 8.0 + Features
• 88x31 "Hosted By:" Button Link
----------------------------------------

If interested, please post your interest on my forums in the "Website Hosting" section or view this thread.

No replies are necessary.

Thank You. :smile2:

Last edited:
5M or 20M?
in your forum,I see the webspace is 20M,also,the rule notes that

Please do not even consider signing up if you are just here for the hosting and you take no interest in the topics we cover. We have strict moderators who judge each member accordingly in terms of attitude and participation towards the community. If you're not interested, you are unlikely to be rewarded

I think this rule is a bit strict if only 5M sapce is provided.

Last edited:
Unfortunately within this offer, we do not allow parking of any additional domains, we can however host 1 domain only. :smile2:

Back