• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE: 5GB Space and 50GB Bandwidth NO Posting NO ADS

nice host only toke 2 hours to get my host up my site is allready up and hosted nice and fast nameservers wcyd-gaming.com

hope you like the host as much as i do :D

hosting-shack said:
No Anime is unlicensed; you have to have rights to host it.

Your wrong about that. Unlicensed anime: nobody is in possession of those rights and it is free to distribute until a conpany picks it up (IE: Studio Bones, Studio Ghibli, TV Tokyo, Cartoon Network, ect.). The distribution adds to the popularity of the show, popularity is what companies look at in new animes. Mangaka promote the distribution until the anime is licensed, thats when rights and copyrights come into play.

I've been doing this for a long time, I know these things.

So I ask the host: how about unlicensed anime, is it allowed?

Exactly, ksb! Furthermore, hosting anime may not prove to have ANY legal discrepencies so long as you have a legal notice there. So is it OK to host anime there?

It is clear to me that you haven't visited their website. Tehir website is powered by phpBB, how can they not support phpBB?

Back