• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free 500MB/5GB CPanel hosting--No ads required!! Free domain names!!

Thanks!

Woah, Thanks a million
smokyhost.com 11/10 :eek2:
It really works and i'm so greatful. Thanks, Kris.

Last edited:
smokyhosts said:
Hi,
In a spree to provide the best possible solutions for the free hosting members, now we have a plan in which you neither have to display ads nor post in the forums!!

smokyhosts.com has been in the webhosting industry since the past one year with a trusted members base of well over 700!! We offer on site Live Chat support system even to our free hosting members!! Come over and try our services to find the difference between us and the industry players.

Our packages go as follows........
::Beginers Package::
Disk space :: 100MB
Bandwidth :: 1GB
No Ads
Setup :: 25points in the forums (One time only)
Monthly :: Free!!

::Advanced Package::
Disk space :: 300MB
Bandwidth :: 3GB
No Ads
Setup :: 25points in the forums (One time only)
Monthly :: 30points

:: Power Package::
Disk space :: 500MB
Bandwidth :: 5GB
No Ads
Setup :: 50points in the forums (One time only)
Monthly :: 50points

:: Free .info domain names ::
Only 400points
Register for 1 year!!
No limit on the number of domains anyone can register!!
For details, click here

How to earn points?
--By posting in the forums
--By participating in the contests
--By signing up to free websites....One free signup site currently active!! Sign up and get one month hosting (30points) bonus!!

All our packages come with
~Cpanel
~Fantastico
~Unlimited MySQL Databasses
~Domain hosting support
~PHP, Zend Optimizer

More details regarding our packages and also link to signup can be found here

Are the .info's free because your getting them for free?

No, the .info's free not because i am getting them for free. But because the members are contributing to the forums and helping each other.

Just got my free account from them they are great fun and helping comunity.... Allthe best wishes from KAKY

I sincerly think that this is one of the best free host on the net !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Join it!!!!!!!!!!!

it's true, i got my site up very fast and you actually have something to read in the forums. and its reliable to, didn't noticed problems so far

Last edited:
thank you!

Thank you very much for the hosting, it didnt take much time to get the points for it at all, and it was very easy once i got passed there.

I haven't had a chance to really try out the host yet... but, the forums are very friendly and I think what Smoky Hosts are doing is very generous! May even be the best free host ever. < 3

Thanks a lot!!
-Luci

Back