• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

<><><> Free 500gb File Hosting! <><><> Free 500gb File Hosting! <><><>

http://www.UploadReady.com is celebrating it's grand opening!

MULTIPLE servers, www.uploadready.com + www2.uploadready.com !!! More being added next week! 100mbit connection, over 1000GB of disk space with room to EXPAND! We're here to stay!!

Remember to check out http://www.uploadready.com !

500MB allowed PER file! All file types allowed!
500GB bandwidth per day for each file!
Multi/Split archive allowed!
Each file have no limits on downloads, as long as there is download in 30 days, it won't be deleted!

And 100% Free!

Our server is on a 100mbit dedicated connection line, VERY FAST!

We are READY to serve you with your file hosting needs! Many servers available on standby with EXCESS bandwidth and disk space to serve you!

Last edited:
the title says 500gigbytes....so it's mb rite? any way does the file get delted out of inactivity?

Title makes it seem like the file size limit is 500GB ROTFLMAO . Although that is impossible! Maybe change it to 500MB file host 500GB BW.....

ani: you can email support to delete or if no one download in 30 days its auto deleted
hostmaster1215: what country are you in and what speed are you getting?
ar-wo: i see you're in hong kong, how fast speed are you getting?
pondza: if you are on dial-up it will be slow on any site when upload but if you have dsl it will be fast
colt45: i can't edit the title now it looks like :(

if anyone is getting bad speed please post it here and let me know, i tested and maxed out my 1.5mbit dsl line, anyone else?

Last edited:
So you are offering 500gb per day, but yet you only have 1000gb per month available? Am I missing something here? So 2 people use 500gb and your done?

my-e-space said:
So you are offering 500gb per day, but yet you only have 1000gb per month available? Am I missing something here? So 2 people use 500gb and your done?

You are confusing disk space with bandwidth.
Each file max is 500MB. You can upload as much as you desire.
Each file have 500GB bandwidth per day, unlimited downloads.
There are currently 1000GB of disk space on the servers with ROOM TO GROW (by adding more servers and hard drive)

Very good host!!! But I don't know why.. hotlinking IS possible. Is it supposed to be so?

EDIT: Oops.. sorry. Me dumb. It can't be hotlinked

Last edited:
hey, it was just a typo, give him a break!

I don't trust this site.. I don't know, maybe is the poor design, or the fact that It could be hosted on a free hosting account...

EDIT: I think he's on interserver.net.. sounds trustable.. :)

Last edited:
To clear this up, the site is running on many servers and all those servers are dedicated to this site only (not shared with any other site), so this is not a free hosting account. The design looks bad and I guess it puts some people away (working on new design). All comments are welcome though thanks :)

Glad to hear! I traced your domain, so I suposed you had dedicated servers

you should sign up to adsense or else, make some revenue out of it

Okay i liked everything ...
Okay here is an error sometimes when i upload they dont give me the link ?
they return me to homepage ...

Back