• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free 5 GB reseller for web design

Hello i can give 5 Gb reseller account for a web design.
5 GB Space
40 GB bandwidth
Cpanel/WHM
Unlimited everything else (emails accounts, domain user names, addon domains, subdomains)
this is how i want the design to look
Ok i have a web site for web hosting and i need a web template for it with a flash top. like this the banner (titel make sure like a image of server and stuff running in the background of the flash titel) should be in flash under it should be the buttons in flash. (Home, Products, Help Center, About Us, Contact Us) <<these are what the buttons i need under the flash titel plus the buttons have to be in flash. under the button should be in the center the text area where i write stuff. On the left side should be a somthing like a table where i can write the news and the special offers. <<the left side table should looks profissional i dont care about the color but make them a profissional colors. thats it :) if you think you can do that within 10 days please replay to me.

Last edited:
JB-Hoster said:
5 GB Space
40 GB bandwidth
Cpanel/WHM
Unlimited everything else (emails accounts, domain user names, addon domains, subdomains)

I need a good web design for my web hosting company. Please pm me for more information.
how fast do u need it? ill give it a try, and ya, ur site is down.

JB-Hoster said:
5 GB Space
40 GB bandwidth
Cpanel/WHM

I need a good web design for my web hosting company. Please pm me for more information.

I have a lot of designs. Give me your MSN Id & I'll show you.

Also, your site is down so whats your uptime like ??

Last edited:
my site is down because i am moving into a new server.

also here is how i want it to be
Ok i have a web site for web hosting and i need a web template for it with a flash top. like this the banner (titel make sure like a image of server and stuff running in the background of the flash titel) should be in flash under it should be the buttons in flash. (Home, Products, Help Center, About Us, Contact Us) <<these are what the buttons i need under the flash titel plus the buttons have to be in flash. under the button should be in the center the text area where i write stuff. On the left side should be a somthing like a table where i can write the news and the special offers. <<the left side table should looks profissional i dont care about the color but make them a profissional colors. thats it :) if you think you can do that within 10 days please replay to me.

Last edited:
hehe, yeah.

i am aware of that dude. thanks though. i use it for quite a few boards...

and you're from here too, go figure...

Hey I want in but I cant do a flash title but I can make you one with the rest of your requirments. :) catch me on msn @ abusha@msn.com or PM me if you're interested.

Off topic: theres nothing wrong with australia...just becasue we all ride kangaroos to work ;)

Anyway, good luck with the website JB-Hoster!

First my site is up lol.

someone is making me the design right now from this board. If he did not do it on time i will choose another person.

Hey JB,

I am almost finished on your design but wanna ask you soemthing abt the left side. Contact me on MSN urgently..

JB I am almost done, I just wanted to talk to you abt the price plans because I have to make the pictures. I am trying to contact you since 3days but you were not on MSN.
Also you said 10days now its only 5 days gone, I will send within 2 days..
But contact me fast today.. (GMT +5.30)..

Last edited:
Back