• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE: 4GB,400GB Bandwidth/m,400 POP3 e-mails,Unlimited MySQL Databses, PHP,CGI, Perl

xpresshostingon
Sounds like a great deal.
Q-1 May I get in line for the next allotment, or will you start a new thread (likely when I’m away from the PC)? Sleep in, sleep in, I'm up later than you... :smiley2:

Q-2 Any more notable restrictions/requirements?

Just read
rules says this:

We have special rules for the Webhosting Offers forum which include:
1. Only one new thread per week per host allowed

thas the hint
Q-3 Please explain the “host” aspect of that restriction. May I set up as many forums as I would like, and thus have one new thread per "hosted forum", or perhaps is the host restriction one new thread restriction per "account owner" no matter how many forums one has?
Q-4 How much for non-limited thread/week/host hosting, and would it be the same services/resources?

I want to run a musician support group type forum with a multimedia emphasis. Lots of sound, graphics, and some video file links. I could really use the functionality, scripts and resources you offer, but desire no thread or post count restrictions.

Q-5 Any ideas when you might have another offer like this?
Q-6 Do you allow vbulletin (not free) or free forums other than your listed phpbb?

Last edited:
Hmm, they are giving you a roughly $5 per month plan. Seems to me a nice site. Well, lets look out for the next offer. =)

Would someone please explain
FTP MANAGEMENT
5 FTP Accounts
Anonymous FTP Access
Anonymous FTP Message
FTP Session Control
what anonymous FTP Access means? Sorta sounds like anyone could anonymously access presumably the account files,,, but it couldn't mean that, because of leaving the door wide open to unauthorized invasion of your site. (I'm guessing it's more like, being able to make ftp transfer without necessarily shutting down the website/forum via the control panel...)

Rainboiboi, I agree and I see your point, nice plans with possibly even a free service also in the works (via their sidebar notice), reading between the lines...

xiaojun24, couldn't he offer the second round here at this thread since he left the door open for that possibility? It's consistent and implicit in all his statements regarding available offers... “A first offering”, does not imply, only one offering, but implies more than one offering. Plus, after filling the first offering, he said he’s be back tomorrow, implying the reasonable possibility of pursuing what comes after the first offerings... the second offerings...
(fingers crossed!)

Last edited:
lightning fast response

i saw thread extremely early this morning and i emailed him at the address listed i figured if wasted time posting here first i'd miss out. but no longer than 1 minute after sending the first email he replied back with the information he needed for opening an account, i immediately replied back and no longer than 1 minute after sending the second email he replied back with my new account information. i would like to congratulate him on the quick and easy setup process and the awesome plans he offers 8gb of space 8gb 800 gb of bandwidth and unlimited mySQL for just under $10 is awesome. if i need more space i'm not moving anywhere. i should thank my 10 month old for staying up late. :) :cool2:

Last edited by a moderator:
OH man! Talk about feeling left outside... I have been waiting here refreshing the screen all sleepy eyed, just waiting for the next offer! Email sent! Hoping this will work... Thanks autumnsmommy!

Alright looks like more people are anticipating for his offers isnt it? By the way, looking at his quality of service in providing accounts, I can see that this company is quite realiable to the extent that he replied within 1 minute?

For those who didnt get the account, we'll just wait for the second offering. Bluesman, you are right. There will be a second offering as he said “A first offering” in his post.

Emailed, hope to get one soon too. Cheers.

Last edited:
I had been waiting here like I was lead to believe I should instead of bothering them with emails when there are no accounts available until the next OFFERING. If I remotely thought that my request might be granted by emailing anyway, I would have done that last night! My email response said, 20 others “emailed” ahead of me, so better luck next time.

I was here about 10 hours before Automnsmommy posted about her request being simply granted (despite the fact that she emailed ahead of time)... Waiting around, hoping for a change in luck...

autumnsmommy said:
i saw thread extremely early this morning and i emailed him at the address listed i figured if wasted time posting here first i'd miss out. but no longer than 1 minute after sending the first email he replied back with the information he needed for opening an account, i immediately replied back and no longer than 1 minute after sending the second email he replied back with my new account information. i would like to congratulate him on the quick and easy setup process and the awesome plans he offers 8gb of space 8gb 800 gb of bandwidth and unlimited mySQL for just under $10 is awesome. if i need more space i'm not moving anywhere. i should thank my 10 month old for staying up late. :) :cool2:

So those 8GB plans are paid ones?

Look at his site. It's all listed there, but you might be wondering about if she got a special deal, not sure, but from her description, she responded because of the free offering, and apparently got it!

Yesterday people were being notified about not being accepted because the accounts were filled up already, and that you have to wait till another “OFFERING” is made! So I naturally waited for this offering, and so because others just went against this fair and normal practice, my place was taken up. It is possible that many/some emailed their request before I would have over 10hours ago(!), but I can never know that because I did not email the request because the rules for acceptance was clear that EVERYONE needed to wait till the next offering.

While I affirm their right to offer as they please, honoring others in this fashion, is like standing in line at the counter for a long time, only to have others just walk up and budge right in front of you, and clerk just smiles and accepts them despite the fact (analogy transition) I was here respectfully requesting this deal in the manor I was made to believe was the only way to get an account.

Effectively, it seems that because I listened and respected xpresshostingon directions for obtaining this account, I am told that others who did not wait are ahead of me. The people ahead of me went from 3 to 4 (I have no problem with that), to 20 budgers. Changing the rules without telling anyone is unfair.

Last edited:
Back