• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free 20Mb, CGI,PHP,SSI,SSL,WAP,MySQL,Subdomain...

webgod2001

...BUT

Heres the catch:

The user community forums over at www.asp2.net are DEAD! I am willing to give away 5 free 20Mb accounts (on our 'paid hosting quality' UNIX servers) to the Loudest people on the forums.

So, im not saying SPAM or FLAME or FLOOD the forums, all I want you to do, is that if you think you're LOUD, CHATTY and FRIENDLY enough to join us on the forums, (and claim your free webspace!), send us an e-mail to info@asp2.net and we'll get straight back to you to tell you if you have been selected to WIN or not!

Renember, there are only FIVE accounts going free, so e-mail now!

Kind Regards, and good luck!

~WebThingy (a.k.a. Jerome Everall)
ASP2.NET Hosting Services

In addition to our usual content and service usage rules, the following additional terms apply:

1) The hosting recieved by the winners will be completely free of charge for as long as they wish to use it.
2) Successful applicants agree to recieve the occasional (very occasional) newsletter from us, containing important service changes
3) Successful applicants agree to register at the ASP2.NET forums (http://forum.asp2net.co.uk) and make themselves at home
4) Unsuccessful applicants understand that their email addresses will NOT be given away, and at the end of this promotion their details will be removed from our systems.

I have the most posts at these forums (then again, I don't need any webspace)...

I am #6, but considering my registration date... some would think otherwise. Unfornately, I pay for my webhosting services... nonetheless, don't have time to make a website anymore... I abandoned it.

Wanna see somethin a bit disturbing?

Follow these instructions....

1. Open Microsoft Word
2. Set your font size to 72
3. Select the font "Webdings"
4. Turn your Caps Lock on
5. Type the following letters: N Y C

(isn't that cute)

6. Highlight what you just typed.
7. Change the font to "Wingdings" (the first one, not Wingdings 2)

(not so cute anymore is it)

is this loud enough?

Why thanks, we're glad you like them! :)

Due to popular demand we will also soon be releasing a new "starter" package for those who only want 50Mb or less space.

The current starter package will then become the "Home Business" package, with the current Business package becoming known as the "Small Business" pack.

~WebThingy

depends on what you'll have on your website, 1gig gives you like 3000-4000 hits/day. But, if its a download site, well who knows ;)

Originally posted by Blurgh
depends on what you'll have on your website, 1gig gives you like 3000-4000 hits/day. But, if its a download site, well who knows ;)

If you have a blank page, then you can millions of hits a day.

Back