• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free 1GB/cPanel Account (No Ads, No Popups, No Forum Posts Required)

Spooted

Hi Everyone,

Before I move on, I regret to say that we currently DO NOT ACCEPT SIGNUPS FROM CHINA (plus other countries).

Spooted.com is back, and is here to stay. We have new servers and systems to keep the servers secure and nasty file free.

Our package (which is upgradeable at a later date) is:-

1024MB Disk Space
5GB Bandwidth Per Month
MySQL Databases / Web - POP3 Email / Autoresponders
cPanel + Fantastico
RvSkin
+ MORE

If you have any questions, please join our growing community so we can discuss them.

Thank You,

Spooted.com

Unfortionatly from our experience, 99% of accounts from China are used for fraud. It is also as the the site are not completed in English.

Hi thanks I will join up. Is forum posting required to keep free web hosting active?

add: Seems good so far nice and fast

Last edited:
Spooted.com only accepts signups from the following countries:-
GREAT BRITAIN - UNITED STATES OF AMERICA - AUSTRALIA - NEW ZEALAND - CANADA - IRELAND - NORTHERN IRELAND

^ If you are NOT from the above countries, please DO NOT APPLY for an account, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DECLINED ^

this is not only china.

i am from Singapore, at least one of the least corrupt and crime-free country.

it seem pretty and insult to allow only those few country to register and not singapore.

but nv. sigh.

Jerome said:
Spooted.com only accepts signups from the following countries:-
GREAT BRITAIN - UNITED STATES OF AMERICA - AUSTRALIA - NEW ZEALAND - CANADA - IRELAND - NORTHERN IRELAND

^ If you are NOT from the above countries, please DO NOT APPLY for an account, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DECLINED ^

this is not only china.

i am from Singapore, at least one of the least corrupt and crime-free country.

it seem pretty and insult to allow only those few country to register and not singapore.

but nv. sigh.

yeah not inculded singapore.......thats bad :devious2: ..and yup singapore is one of the lest corrupt country !!......yeah and ur totally pointin that china is kind of fraud country and that isn't good

nah, i wasn't saying china is a fraud county. it's pretty good too, except some hackers just want to ruin china name.

this host, sigh... maybe i will check out the other host.

Jerome said:
nah, i wasn't saying china is a fraud county. it's pretty good too, except some hackers just want to ruin china name.

this host, sigh... maybe i will check out the other host.

lol nah jerome....i wasn't talkin abt you...but someone did say that 99% of china's user use it for fraud.......

We werent picking on China, we currently receive over 500 signups per day, on average 450 of those are from China, and generally sites are completed in Chinese, which is not acceptable.

The list of sites we accept currently will change from time to time if we have the demand for signups from other countries.

"Spooted.com is back" No ive been on holiday for a few weeks :)

Spooted said:
Hi Everyone,

Before I move on, I regret to say that we currently DO NOT ACCEPT SIGNUPS FROM CHINA (plus other countries).

Do you accept sign-ups from Japan?:)

Back