• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free 14 Day Trial

unprofessional here

I just wanted to give folks a heads up on this guy and his "hosting." I signed up via paypal (as I had spare funds in paypal to spend) for the silver plan at $5 a month. I had to send him multiple emails to see what was up. He finally told me he would get the hosting up when he got a domain? So, be warned, fortunately it only cost me $5.

Read their TOS ( http://www.digiblockshosting.com/index.php?section=2&read=tos ) It's an odd mixture of sad, scary and hilarious...

Especially :
"Any Content (Files) uploaded on are servers, belongs to you. But, we have the right to claim the files as are own, and/or delete files from your space, this action will be only taken when justified"
(Note: The spelling and grammar are all his, not mine)

This one is good too :
"DigiBlocks Hosting does not guarantee the existence, accuracy, or regularity of its backup services." (emphasis is mine)

Back