• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free 10 accounts for trial

rsaylor

I am testing out Direct Admin as a new control panel and I would like to offer 10 full hosting accounts to new users so I can get some feedback on the control panel and better help me fix problems as they come up.

What is required on your part? Not much, just use your control panel for site maint like you would anytime. What I am looking for is support tickets to be filled for problems or questions with the control panel.

What you get?

Note: you will be required to host a full domain, no sub domains will be offered.

200 MB disk space
750 MB bandwidth
DirectAdmin as the control panel

How to apply:

1. Your site must be in English so I can look at it.

send a email to robert@techknow.com with the following information. Those who do not send all information will be deleted. I am looking for serious people here.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip:
Home Phone (required):

Email:
Domain name:
username:

Only the first 10 users will get the accounts and only if they qualify.

http://www.turnkeyresellers.com

i dont have a site currently i have owned nearly 20 different domains so i have experience in web design mainly php scripting ... i would like to take advantage of your hosting while i develop then upgrade accordingly ($$) if you wish... lol id be glad to help give me a chance

www.KrooC.com (going to be a forum no illegal content)

Back