• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free 1 Gig Space & 10 Gig BW Hosting

latheesan

Here's a nice and clean hosting offer for everyone from http://vHostNET.com
We have 3 packages, and the main details are as follows:

Lite
Web Space - 250 Mb
Bandwidth - 2.5 Gig (2500 Mb) per month
5 MySQL Databases
Host up to 3 domains
100 Sub-Domains
1 FTP Account
3 Email Accounts
DirectAdmin Control Panel Loaded with Power_User Skin

Standard
Web Space - 500 Mb
Bandwidth - 5 Gig (5000 Mb) per month
10 MySQL Databases
Host up to 3 domains
150 Sub-Domains
1 FTP Account
5 Email Accounts

Pro
Web Space - 1000 Mb
Bandwidth - 1000 Gig (1000 Mb) per month
20 MySQL Databases
Host up to 3 domains
200 Sub-Domains
1 FTP Account
10 Email Accounts

Name Server Details
Name Server 1 - NS1.VHOSTNET.COM
Name Server 2 - NS2.VHOSTNET.COM

For more information about each packages, visit http://vhostnet.com/signup.php

Note* No Forum Posting are required. We also don't put any nasty headers in your pages or forced ads. We'll let you choose what ads you want to put on your site to support us, so we can exist for many years to come :)

Thank you,

Kinds Regards,
Latheesan

Last edited:
We have over 100 accounts requiring a Reseller Account due to increase in members.

Can you offer 10gb space, 40 GB upgradable reseller accounts?

NetCafe said:
We have over 100 accounts requiring a Reseller Account due to increase in members.

Can you offer 10gb space, 40 GB upgradable reseller accounts?

Sure, I'll contact you with the details later on, pleae pm me your email address.

latheesan said:
Sure, I'll contact you with the details later on, pleae pm me your email address.

I`m also in need of approx same config reseller account . I`ve PMd my email to you, please consider.

when will u respon???
I am currently processing all the applications. Pleae be patient

if i will share a legical mp3??
As long as they are legal (Your MP3 files that you've created or mp3 files that you hold copyright) you are allowed to put them on your account and share them. If your files found copy right proteced, your account will be deleted. Please read our AUP

I`m also in need of approx same config reseller account . I`ve PMd my email to you, please consider.
I will give you the reseller account, so you will have the proper controls. Click here to see a preview of the ReSeller Account Control Panel - http://www.directadmin.com/demo.html

Update

I have finished processing the applications i've recieved today. Please check your email inbox or junkmail box to see the confirmation email and welcome mail.

If you didnt recieve an email, it's because your application is pending activation.

Update

So far, 68 members accepted to our free hosting service.

Important Info
If you signed up for a hosting account and you weren’t accepted, it is probably one of these reasons:

1 - You didn’t fill the sign up form properly
2 – You didn’t enter ‘your domain’ that you wish to host with us or it was invalid

More Info
We visit your website before accepting you. Sometimes we will allocate you a different package that best suits your site than the package you've chosen. Don't worry, you got nothing to loose, as you can easily upgrade to a better package when your website becomes busy!

Last edited:
Update

We are currently hosting over 110 unique members.

Also, we've changed our hosting plans, which we think you might like. It gives you the option to start with a low end pakage and upgrade your way to the top, when resources such as more bandwidth, space, email accounts are needed/required to continue your site.

Check it out
http://vhostnet.com/signup.php

Back