• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free: 1 GB Space / 30 GB Bandwidth / FTP / PHP / MySQL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arasp

Free: 1 GB Space (Unlimited) / 30 GB Bandwidth (unltd) / FTP / PHP / MySQL

Are you not satisfied with your current hosting service? Then keep reading

As a part of our marketing strategy, we have decided to give away Free Professional Webhosting to the established website who already have traffic and need a better professional space for hosting.

Your hosting account will include the following features:

1- Space: 10 MB to 1 GB (we simply give space as much as you need. Even if you run a very big website, and need more than 1GB of space, we can give it to you for free.)
2- Bandwidth: Unlimited (Again, if you exceed bandwidth we can increase it for you)
3- Emails: Unlimited
4- Sub Domains: Unlimited
5- SQL Servers: Unlimited
6- Pre-installed scripts, (Our Server Supports: PHP, CGI, PERL, FTP, File Manager and other features of Cpanel 9 which is one of the most professional control panels around.)
7- We will also host your domain name for free. You can use our sub domains too.
8- We ask you to put our google ads in your website. You can customize them in the way you want.
Please visit our website here: http://www.arasp.net

Last edited:
Why does your sig. say unlimited space, bandwidth, etc.?
And you should include the fact that you are required to display Google Ads in return

phuckedup said:
Why does your sig. say unlimited space, bandwidth, etc.?
And you should include the fact that you are required to display Google Ads in return
Yes, I definately give away, Unlimited Space and Unlimited Bandwidth. (and also those google ads)
but the last time I posted with these information, My post disappeard withing a few hours. I read the rules and I guess I was doning something against them.
I also added my website in their direcory some days ago. But it does not appear in the database. !!!!!

Aha, Now I got it. Well, I give away people as much as they need, If some one need a 100 GB of Space, I will give it to him.

now, you can judge if it is unlimited or limited. I dont know !!!!

Cool

Great space and Offer :applaudin

Actually I cant believe how it is possible to provide so much space and many features for just google ads! I have seen your website, Google ads doesnt disturb the website by anyway. Just just merge with our content ! Its really great.

I would like to have one account. Kindly provide me.

Thank you.

Sri

hi,

will this deal still be valid if i have a site currently and im just looking for a host for a 2nd site. i like the host i got but i cant afford 2 sites :(

Coooool !
I like to have one account
and I sign in your site with User : 4ran

but ..
about the language ...hmm was thinking ; if I can do Arabic copy from my site
but you can't accept this language ...right ??

any Way thanks a lot !

Free Hosting (Unlimited Space, Unlimited Bandwidth,unlimited databases,Cpanel ... and unlimited English) . Hehhehe.. only not me ! And someone in the rest of the world

Kitara said:
Free Hosting (Unlimited Space, Unlimited Bandwidth,unlimited databases,Cpanel ... and unlimited English) . Hehhehe.. only not me ! And someone in the rest of the world
what do you mean ? !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back